My set up

dundeeedd

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

Just thought I would add my tupance worth and get your thoughts opinions on my set up:

Sony EX1 (wireless HD TV)
PANASONIC SCPTX50 Home cinema 2.1
BT Vision box
White Entertainment hub from Dekko

I opted for the Sony EX1 as I had decorated the house already and didn't want to track walls etc. The TV is brilliant, great picture, only issue is with really dark scenes and heavy blacks but I am happy to put up with that. i also opted for the 2.1 again as I wanted minimal wires. the panasonic is very impressive, great souns expereince in both music tracks and cinema. it gives a very good wide sound, while nothing near a full 5.1 or 7.1 it suits my needs nicely. i love sitting in my couch and listening to The cinematic orchestra, I close my eyes and it feels like they are in the room. the bass is very good too.

I will takre a few more pics when i get home to show you the media hun from dekko better. it is inthe very right of the current picture.

It is also worth mentioning that I was in Bose today and seen there new TV with surround sound....... it is increadable but totally overpriced circa £6k but the sound experience is something to witness, sound is pointed from the tele and the amp and bass are in it too.

Attachments

• Sert up.jpg
    Sert up.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 697

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom