• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

My set up

dundeeedd

Standard Member
Hey guys

Just thought I would add my tupance worth and get your thoughts opinions on my set up:

Sony EX1 (wireless HD TV)
PANASONIC SCPTX50 Home cinema 2.1
BT Vision box
White Entertainment hub from Dekko

I opted for the Sony EX1 as I had decorated the house already and didn't want to track walls etc. The TV is brilliant, great picture, only issue is with really dark scenes and heavy blacks but I am happy to put up with that. i also opted for the 2.1 again as I wanted minimal wires. the panasonic is very impressive, great souns expereince in both music tracks and cinema. it gives a very good wide sound, while nothing near a full 5.1 or 7.1 it suits my needs nicely. i love sitting in my couch and listening to The cinematic orchestra, I close my eyes and it feels like they are in the room. the bass is very good too.

I will takre a few more pics when i get home to show you the media hun from dekko better. it is inthe very right of the current picture.

It is also worth mentioning that I was in Bose today and seen there new TV with surround sound....... it is increadable but totally overpriced circa £6k but the sound experience is something to witness, sound is pointed from the tele and the amp and bass are in it too.

Attachments

• Sert up.jpg
    Sert up.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 696

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom