1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My ruddy Sony 735

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Sam, Jan 11, 2001.

1. Sam

Sam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Bought a Sony 735 a few months ago and a little while later I got Gladiator (R2). Noticed on the 1st menu screen of disc 2 that after about 20 secs the picture & sound broke up for a second. I tried my mates disc and his did the same.

So I asked for help on this forum and Arthur S replied saying he'd had no probs. So I contacted linonline where I bought my machine from and after loads of trouble they took my player for tests (or at least so I thought).

After about 3 weeks without a player (trust me, it ages) it came back yesterday. Same disc, same problem. Even tried my mates disc again and it did the same thing. They can't have tested the player at all, they just sent me a new one and hoped it would work. [​IMG]

Took my disc to my local Sony Centre and tried it this afternoon and their player did exactly the same thing!

Has anyone else got a 735 and had the same probs or no probs at all? I can't help thinking that if my player messes up a little on this disc, it may be even worse on another. [​IMG]

Any help appreciated.

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This problem is mnifesting itself in many other DVD players, from several other brands.