My reserved Onkyo 605 sold by Richer Sounds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam spade

Hi everybody..Thought this thread may be of interest to you. Found out a couple of weeks ago Richer Sounds were selling the 605 for 300. Phoned my local Newcastle store and asked if they had any black left. No blacks left. They did have a silver. I said i'll take thank you very much and put a 50% deposit down.:thumbsup: Went instore today to pay balance, nothing there to pay the balance on! They had sold it! Slightly upset at this stage.:mad: "Reservation sticker must've fallen off" said Ben. I said "use bigger stickers next time". Ian tried to sell me an alternative. I wasn't listening....i wanted my onkyo! Ian then mentioned the new onkyo model 606 and said i could have one of those for 350.00. I said i couldn't push to that, he then dropped it by another 50 to 300!I said yes:clap: So...i was very upset that they sold my 605...but i gained an 606 for the same price. I must admit the customer care is very good. :smashin:They practically bent over backwards to keep me happy.

Hounder

Novice Member
Coincidentally, I got my silver Onkyo 605 from Richer Sounds in Newcastle for £150 recently 'cause someone had already kindly paid the deposit :smashin:

JUICE690

Coincidentally, I got my silver Onkyo 605 from Richer Sounds in Newcastle for £150 recently 'cause someone had already kindly paid the deposit :smashin:
:rotfl:

ascaley

I managed to barter my Black 875 down from £1k to £850 in that very store-they were pretty good about it.

sam spade

Yeah i've used this store many times over the years and....apart from the sale of my reserved onk:thumbsdow i cant complain about the customer care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom