My remote doesn't work and i need a new one!

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Corbo, Aug 25, 2004.

1. Corbo

Corbo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I brought a little DVD package and it arrived last night,which is;

DVD package

Wired it all up etc,but i'm having loads of problems.My remote seems to not want to work AT ALL....it did once when i put the battery and cover in again.I removed the little plastic thingy and tried using it,no luck.I then open the cover..which is a bloodly bitch i can tell you...checked there was something in it! Put it back in,still no luck.

Now the little cover won't go back in! Meaning my remote maybe dead and i can't work my DVD player properly and set it up!

I'm going to buy some new batteries soon and try them out....i figured looking in the insides.You could probably just 'slide' the battery in there with the cover and it may still work..if it does.

I was wondering if anyone knew how the set ANYTHING up with out the remote and if i could buy a new one or use another.

Please help me! Thanks

2. Rasczak

Rasczak
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,990
    I assume the handset doesn't have a TV/DVD button that is selected to TV or anything like that?