My precious...

anibap

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Entering the comp after some time. Saw some lovely shots on the comp already...:)

This was an unplanned shot of my daughter Ashmita on her B'day we celebrated in Vienna last Sun.

My daughter was bit upset on her B'day with no family and friends around and we tried to make it up for her. We went to Cafe Sacher in Vienna and when the waiter served the little Sacher Torte with the candle on top, we experienced the most precious smile and the glitter on Ashmi's eyes.

Hope you like the picture.

Processed on Capture NX2 with a film grain filter.

Precious by Anirban.acharya, on Flickr

Exif
Nikon D600
ƒ/4.2
56.0 mm on Nikon 28-105 D
S- 1/50
ISO - 1600
Manual mode

Beautiful!

lovely shot and captures a great moment - unlike Marika I don't like the noisy processing - especially compared to the beautiful detail you usually capture... :(

She's so very beautiful. I love your processing here and I think this is bang on theme, too. Lovely shot.

Beautiful!

Very nice

Thanks to all of you for liking the pic.

lovely shot and captures a great moment - unlike Marika I don't like the noisy processing - especially compared to the beautiful detail you usually capture... :(

It was quite dark inside the restaurant and I wish I had the 50mm prime. It is bit noisy, but while processing I added more film grain as I liked how it looked with extra noise.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom