My photo frame iPad stand

daymouse

Just made this little beauty so I have somewhere to put my iPad at night. It's just a frame from Ikea with four nails in the bottom. I'm going to get some rubber bands to wrap round the nails to protect the iPad and also just need to find a photo to put in the frame. So what do you think?

Mikeybloo

I'm no DIYer myself so I can't knock it as i probably couldn't do better myself.....but, I can't help thinking, all you guys who make your own stands, do you not think that a nice bit of kit like the Ipad surely deserves something a bit better than a piece of wood and some nails. If you've spent £500 already, another £20 for a smart, modern looking stand to set off your pad is not unreasonable, is it?

daymouse

I'm no DIYer myself so I can't knock it as i probably couldn't do better myself.....but, I can't help thinking, all you guys who make your own stands, do you not think that a nice bit of kit like the Ipad surely deserves something a bit better than a piece of wood and some nails. If you've spent £500 already, another £20 for a smart, modern looking stand to set off your pad is not unreasonable, is it?
Haha it's not unreasonable at all, but I've just spent a few hundred quid on my iPad and it Christmas in a couple of weeks so a decent one will have to wait so this will do as a stop gap and then thismwill probs go in the kitchen :)

Trending threads

Top Bottom