My password and security question has been changed on MSN!

ICP

Established Member
Reaction score
My ex has changed it and we had a really nasty break up, I have tried to get in touch with MSN but have no luck in retrieving the details, is there any way of getting in touch with MSN?

There must be another way and the worst part is, she doesn't live in the UK

overseas hacker... bleurgh those are the worst kind :mad:

my question to you is why the hell did you give your partner your details, that is one of the unwritten rules Thou shalt hide all confidential details :laugh:

I'm assuming you have met this partner of yours and it's not some 15 year old kid sat in his basement at his Mom's house ;)

There must be another way and the worst part is, she doesn't live in the UK

My hotmail account was compromised once, someone had access to both my hotmail and ebay and were trying to sell an engine that they probably didn't have.

I emailed MS about it and they asked me a few questions about my account, such as 'what folders have you created in addition to inbox, outbox etc..?'

I answered these correctly then they gave my access back.

We were engaged and I broke up with her

My hotmail account was compromised once, someone had access to both my hotmail and ebay and were trying to sell an engine that they probably didn't have.

I emailed MS about it and they asked me a few questions about my account, such as 'what folders have you created in addition to inbox, outbox etc..?'

I answered these correctly then they gave my access back.

The thing is I forgot what these details were

The thing is I forgot what these details were

If you can't think of any significant way to identify it as your account to MSN and your Ex won't give it you back (even if you beg for her to come back get the email account and dump her again).

Then I don't see you have any other option than to create a new email account and move on.

Make sure anything that was tied to that email, ebay, paypal etc.. is updated, and avforums of course.

If you can't think of any significant way to identify it as your account to MSN and your Ex won't give it you back (even if you beg for her to come back get the email account and dump her again).

Then I don't see you have any other option than to create a new email account and move on.

Make sure anything that was tied to that email, ebay, paypal etc.. is updated, and avforums of course.

All that is intact, but she is spouting crap about me to my contacts and sending messed up emails to them.

All that is intact, but she is spouting crap about me to my contacts and sending messed up emails to them.

Just ignore her, you can't stop her if she chooses to do so. Don't worry about it either, there's no point - if it happens, it happens.

I don't know what kind of contacts they are, but if they are important to you, hopefully you can get hold of them a different way. If only to provide your updated email address and to say your previous one has been compromised.

If the emails she sends have the potential to bite you in the ass, then this must mean you have some kind of contact with the recipient - so you will have the opportunity to provide an explanation.

Last edited:
[SPAM LINK REMOVED] is the best Messenger password recovery tool that instantly recovers and decrypts forgotten or lost passwords for MSN Messenger, Windows Live Messenger and Windows Messenger accounts. It works with 100% accurate when the "Remember my password" or "Sign me in automatically" tickbox is checked in the messenger.

[IMGspammed image removed/IMG]

[URL SPAMMED LINK REMOVED]MSN Password Recovery | recover MSN Messenger password | find Gmail Notifier passwords.
The password has gone completely and she changed the security question and also the second recovery email so it is imposible plus for security reasons I never put my real date of birth and forgot which one I used just in case someone had my DOB

Last edited by a moderator:
id move on mate, email everyone you can think of telling them your account has been compromised.

Its probably empty threats to get at you anyway mate. She's probably getting more pleasure out of knowing your stressing about it.

Either that or if shes stupid send her an "official" looking email about her unauthorised use of an account. Although she'd have to be dumb to believe it, some would :D

Have you mailed all your contacts to disavaow the old email address?

Do you still have a list of your contacts?

I'm afraid I don't have that list

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom