My Panasonic TX-55EZ950E died - no light in powerled

Quasimodo

Standard Member
Reaction score
Saturday afternoon my Panasonic suddenly blinked red in the power led. So I tried to turn it off and on with the remote, no luck. I then turned it off via the power outlet. After that I tried to turn it on again, but nothing happened. No lights and no picture or sound.
Now I have tried different solutions, taking the power for 1 hour - taking the power for one Day - changing power outlet - holding the buttons on the TV down for several seconds, and even minutes. And nothing seems to help, the only thing that happens is that there is a sound, like a relay that's turning on, but still no light in the power led.
I have asked Dr. Google, and he suggests that it is the power board there's failing.
Has someone here experienced the same error, and if so, how did you manage to get in order again? Has anyone here switched the power board himself.
I have also mailed Panasonic Support, but there was not much help from them: Have you plugged it in the power socket o_O. And they said that since my TV was 2 1/2 Years old, there was no warranty (Yes I know) so all in all bad luck.

Regards a disheartened owner of a dead Panasonic TV

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom