Question My Panasonic TV keeps switching from TV to HDMI3

Kafka001

Tonight my Panasonic TH-L42ET60A has been spontaneously switching from TV to HDMI3. To return t to TV I press the TV button on the remote, however the problem recurs within seconds. Could this have something to do with the aerial?

Thatsnotmynaim

Distinguished Member
Do you vierra link set on and something plugged into hdmi3 that when it's operated it auto switches to it? If so you can turn off vierra link or try turning off cec control on whatever is plugged into hdmi3. If there's nothing plugged into hdmi3 then it's all a bit weird / voodoo.. :confused:

Kafka001

The DVD Player is plugged into HDMI1. I may have fixed the problem (I am testing it now). When I tried to insert a DVD into the player it did not automatically come on and pull the DVD in. I switched the player off at the powerpoint and pressed the powe button on the player's remote for 5 seconds. When I turned it back on the player activated and pulled in the DVD. I now have the player turned off and the TV turned on and so far the problem hasn't come back.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom