My nightmare day continued

V

vulkan75

A few more from the other night

Not sure completely happy with the composition of this first one...a bit in yer face...but I could get back anymore even with the 10mm

Washed up

The sundown

The Dwarfs causeway

Just call me Al

Novice Member
More super pictures, I like number 2 the best. Is it possible to show us one of the photo's before the processing to see how different it is to us nubee's.

macker2006

That 1st ones really powerful mate, looks like it's going to reach out and pull you in !

Very nicely done as always :thumbsup:

bodoman

Distinguished Member
Phew, when i saw your thread title, i thought you had lost your keys again and i thought to myself, bang goes your chance of another new shiny lens for long time.

Excellent photos again, i can feel myself warming to pebbles now:eek:

allymac123

I like each in their own way. #1 has a sort of dead, angry imposing sort of feel to it mixed in with a feeling of decay. Don't know if you were already at your 'pod's full height but I think a little more height and looking down would have enhanced the feeling that the branch was reaching up for you. It also would have shifted the horizon onto the top third.

I like the rock textures in the other two.

Looks like your sensor could do with a clean though or a little more work with the spot healing tool

Pirate!!

Banned
I like each in their own way. #1 has a sort of dead, angry imposing sort of feel to it mixed in with a feeling of decay. Don't know if you were already at your 'pod's full height but I think a little more height and looking down would have enhanced the feeling that the branch was reaching up for you. It also would have shifted the horizon onto the top third.

Looks like your sensor could do with a clean though or a little more work with the spot healing tool

Perfectionist!

V

vulkan75

Thanks I have never cleaned the sensor.mmmmm maybe i should take it to jessops,thanks for the constructive crit though:smashin:.

Thanks pirate thats a great compliment...which one do you like??

jamesbryan17

#1 & #3 for me Vulkan :thumbsup:

Pirate!!

Banned
Thanks I have never cleaned the sensor.mmmmm maybe i should take it to jessops,thanks for the constructive crit though:smashin:.

Thanks pirate thats a great compliment...which one do you like??
Number 3 my forum buddy. Full size and the whole anchelada!

Just makes my peg leg wanna do the fandango!

EDIT: DEFINATELY change the title dude! The rum is flowing . . but the images speak for themselves. As Nike would say . . JUST DO IT!

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
No 3 for me - very nice colours and interesting foreground leading into the horizon.

No 1 is nice, but I agree with you - a little in your face. I think the branch gets a little lost in the other detail and loses it's form.

This little 'accident' has certainly paid off.

V

vulkan75

Number 3 my forum buddy. Full size and the whole anchelada!

Just makes my peg leg wanna do the fandango!

EDIT: DEFINATELY change the title dude! The rum is flowing . . but the images speak for themselves. As Nike would say . . JUST DO IT!

Pm me your email addy And ill sent it to you..

Thanks all

ksten

I'm really enjoying all of your scenic photographs of late Vulkan - going back to the ones from your holiday. Sorry to hear about your bad day but I hope the feedback you've received from everyone here has gone some way to putting a smile back on your face.

Cheers.

V

vulkan75

I'm really enjoying all of your scenic photographs of late Vulkan - going back to the ones from your holiday. Sorry to hear about your bad day but I hope the feedback you've received from everyone here has gone some way to putting a smile back on your face.

Cheers.

Thanks very much keith...everyones feedback is awesome & part of why I love photography so much ,is the fact thats its something that can be shared and this forum is one of the best for having such a great community,where we can nudge each other in the right direction.

Thanks once again one and all:smashin:

Tobers

Big "WOW" for #1 washed up. Awesome shot. The others look tame by comparison. I'd have that one on my wall.

SweetGirl

WOW :eek: Vulkan these photos are fantastic.

Number 2 is my favourite......

tryingtimes

Terrific stuff Vulcan - 1 and 3 for me.
I like no2 too, but the blackness of the sky is just over the top for my taste.
You definitely have your style! :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Disney picks up Sony's cinema releases post Netflix in US
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Netflix UK for May 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sony unveils X-Series wireless speakers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 21st April 2021