Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

My new xen emp 400 doesn't work - any advice??

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by clare, Jul 2, 2005.

1. clare

clare

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Any help would be great!!

I got my new emp 400 yesterday and was really pleased - it looks great. i read the instructions and switched it on - listened to the radio, seemed to be working ok. i plugged it into my computer, but this caused the mp3 player to crash - the screen froze and then wouldn't switch off. i have tried the device in 3 different computers and get the same error messages, that there has been a problem with the instalation of the new hardware and that the device isn't recognised then onto a message saying that the device has malfunctioned and needs replacing. after leaving it over night i was able to switch it on briefly and try again but had the same problem, any ideas??

Cheers

2. metal_jester

metal_jester

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    get it fixed?

3. Steven

Steven
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,429
    never have trusted companies I've never heard of. Contacted the place you bought it from?