My new toys

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by swskevantlin, Jul 20, 2004.

1. swskevantlin

swskevantlin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    A quick question from a proud owner of a denon 3805/2900 dvd (after months of saving).

I live in a town house and have neighbours either side. I heard there is a mode that allows for night time veiwing. Can someone tell me how to activate it, what it does and does it work.

i cant seem to find anything in the book.

Thanks

2. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,094
    Welcome to the forums :smashin:

I have no idea about your question, but I wanted to ask what speakers you were using and how the overall 'home cinema' performed.

I'm saving at the mo and am planning on a new amp & speakers, just wondered how it performs?

3. slingshot

slingshot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Can't tell you explicitly for a denon, but usually you have a dynamic range setting that will have low, mid and high settings. If you choose low then there's not much difference between quiet bits and loud bits of the film. It will normally only work on Dolby Digital sources and not DTS.

Hope this helps.

Slingshot