My new touchscreen PC

jouster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just fitted it all up and therefore wanted to show off my new touchscreen PC.

Its a Dell Inspiron 2330 i7 Windows 8 machine....with 8GB memory and bluray.

Wall mounted in our kitchen so it can be used for all cooking and recipe based things, as well as central home email, calendars and contacts. Controller for Sonos too and all news based apps from Metro as well.

Loving Windows 8 touchscreen control, and although I had no issues with Windows 8 on my normal Dell desktop PC (I'd turned off the Metro Screen and put the start menu back) i have to say the touchscreen really makes windows 8 pop. I have absolutely no complaints and the only thig that could make the experience better is if software makers make MORE full blown apps with live tiles.

Managed to get it mounted nice and close to the wall with only a power cable requiredas its pretty close to the main router AND the wifi is pretty strong as it is....worst case I can run an ethernet cable through the wall with the power cable as that is where my main patch panel and swtich are....

Loving the system and with the spec it should basically be good for a long time to come.

Ive added some pics as well

IMG_0857.JPG IMG_0858.JPG IMG_0859.JPG

they look ok to me

How weird they are upside down now then I look them on my phone. But if I look on my pc they are right way up

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom