My new tablet

Me228

Novice Member
Last weekend I bought my new tablet. I use it for doing some of my homework, having online classes, and I also playing mobile games with my friends. Besides, I sometimes reading electronic books and searching some materials in the internet.
Samsung S5E has a battery of 7040mAh. Moreover it has face-id and other biometric data. Although tablet is really fast, it is not too strong, so I wouldn't recommend to drop it on the floor. It just can breake. In addition to it, there are many features in the tablet. One of them, is that you can do screenshot swiping your hand across the screen. Actually, if you buy a special case, you can use this tablet like a computer! All what you need to do, is go to the settings and there find a article "Samsung DeX " and switch it on.
To sum up, I really like my new tablet, it is very useful in the work and vacation. Except for a few drawbacks, we can find lots of advantages in it.
Therefore, I think that it is one of the best things in terms of money and value.

bungieben

Last weekend I bought my new tablet. I use it for doing some of my homework, having online classes, and I also playing mobile games with my friends. Besides, I sometimes reading electronic books and searching some materials in the internet.
Samsung S5E has a battery of 7040mAh. Moreover it has face-id and other biometric data. Although tablet is really fast, it is not too strong, so I wouldn't recommend to drop it on the floor. It just can breake. In addition to it, there are many features in the tablet. One of them, is that you can do screenshot swiping your hand across the screen. Actually, if you buy a special case, you can use this tablet like a computer! All what you need to do, is go to the settings and there find a article "Samsung DeX " and switch it on.
To sum up, I really like my new tablet, it is very useful in the work and vacation. Except for a few drawbacks, we can find lots of advantages in it.
Therefore, I think that it is one of the best things in terms of money and value.
Make sure you claim for the free AKG bluetooth headphones.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom