My new sub comes today.

bob1

Prominent Member
Reaction score
:clap:

I'll tell more later:D .

Don't be mean tell us what your getting. :D

Hope you enjoy your new toy.

Nice one Bob, looking forward to seeing a happier looking smilie in your signature :D

i know what it is ;)

well, if he hasnt changed his mind that is :)

I'm not saying anything till i have a play and set it up,please don't look at my sig ,it could give the game away:rolleyes: :D .

Well i've set it up ,i put it down turned the gain control till it sounded about right and left it at that.
Probably not get chance to have a real mess around with it till tomorrow.
Here's a couple of photos,it looks so small compared to the pb10i-sd in the same space.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Be interested in what you reckon Bob, compared to the bigger 10isd.

Be interested in what you reckon Bob, compared to the bigger 10isd.

I really need to watch a few films ,i have tried a few choice scenes although at lower volumes than i would normally watch a film , i would be hard pushed to tell any difference to be honest.
I going to try some other room locations tomorrow something i could never do with the pb10.

Great looking sub there! You could try ye' old put the subwoofer in your listening position trick and walk around the room to find the "peaks" and place it there. Supposed to work quite well.

How many options did that give you in your room and how did you fix the sub at head height once you'd found the spot?:devil:

Nice one Bob. I've heard these often enough to know you're not going to miss the PB10 much. Careful with those controls though. A small adjustment goes a looooonnnnnng waaaaay. If you know what I mean.;)

Russell

How many options did that give you in your room and how did you fix the sub at head height once you'd found the spot?:devil:

Russell

:rotfl:
Yep done that ,before but on my hands and knees though.
From what i have heard so far i won't miss the pb10,it might not go quite as low but i'm lovin it.

That alcove looks the perfect size for a downfiring PB12+/2. :devil: :D.

Aren't you at all worried by prying eyes and little exploratory fingers with a front firing sub? ;)

Aren't you at all worried by prying eyes and little exploratory fingers with a front firing sub? ;)
Its never been a problem before and nothing a boot up the rear wouldn't solve :D .
I will be leaving the cover on by the way.

Good to see a man with a sturdy diposition toward discipline of minors.

As you have a rugged driver, play a 20Hz test tone at 0dB and encourage them to touch it. Experience will teach them to leave it well alone. That and 6 hours in the fracture clinic.;)

Russell

damn, that's a fine looking sub :)

how are you getting on with it?

damn, that's a fine looking sub :)

how are you getting on with it?
Still not had much time with it, the weathers been too good.
The room is quite small and i think it likes it better than the bigger ported sub,it has more of a kick to it than the pb10 had, it doesn't go as low a few test tones prove that but you don't notice it when watching a film(well a few demo's).

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom