My new stand from Ebay

robyoung

Hi all,

Just thought i'd share my new stand that i ordede from Ebay, as i live in rented accomodation so can't feasibly wall mount my TV i thought this was the next best thing.

Everywhere else i looked, these style stands were over the £200 mark. Managed to pick this up from an Ebay shop 'Compubuys' for £109.99 plus £20 postage. Was delivered the next day and it's easy to put together despite limited instructions. Feels very sturdy once put together and i think it looks great! :D

Let us know what you think.

Rob

Attachments

Skiprat

Novice Member

doofus

Novice Member
@ those guys with the 'LACK' TV stand, is the finish a shiny/gloss type?? & is the black/ brown one more black or more brown colour? It would be nice if it were available in a solid black shiny type, nearest ikea to me is miles away:(

robyoung

Swap position of the av amp and centre speaker.
Yeah, that's how i originally planned it, but what you cant see is i have a Scart Quintro box stuffed behind the speaker, this wouldnt fit if i had the Amp down there and i'd end up having two things on the top shelf which i dont really want. The Amp is sexy enough! :D

Cheers for the comments, i'm well hapopy with it! :clap:

Rob

badbob

Banned
It'll sound better with the centre below the screen though, and I would space out the L/R more.

And sell those Eltax's, buy a better subwoofer, and buy black components remote those plants.:D

NedK

Looks good mate :thumbsup:

Just thought i would add a link to the unit i got at the weekend
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/40105340
Resonably prices and looks good too.

If any one want me to post pics of it set up give us a shout

Skippy
That looks like the kind of thing I'm after. Is there any chance you could measure the height available on the shelf? I need to put a centre speaker there and I'm not sure if it would fit.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom