1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My new Sony HS20

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Rip, Sep 5, 2004.

1. Rip

Rip

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hi, i said i would report back to tell of my finding for my new sony HS20 that i recieved thursday, & setup friday. It took me a while to set things up as i have to have the screen on the ceiling & pull down in front of my tv, but the trouble was the joists were in the wrong place & where i wanted it was right in between two of them, so i had to knock somthing up to be able to fix the screen where i wanted it. My missus was out at her parents friday evening so i had to act fast & get it done before she got back. I managed to get it all setup & test it before she got back (she had a good moan at me when she got back, it wernt what she expected). Im use to watching movies on my Panasonic 36 inch wide screen tv, so when i opened the screen up, switched on & loaded a dvd , I had a 106 inch wide screen picture & all i could think was ....WOW. I tested various dvd's on it & i can says its not as sharp as my crt tv, but its never going to be is it. But on the whole i can say im amazed with what i have got for the money i have spent. I am still playing around with all the various settings atm to find the best. :thumbsup:

2. Splice

Splice
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hope you enjoy your new toy rip. welcome to the club. I have 1495 hours on mine and still love it.
    :thumbsup: