My New Set Up

Stephen1976

Right so it was a long time in the making but i have finely done myself good with a nice home system and here she is....(right speaker shall be wall mounted and all wires will be tucked away)

Samsung 46" LCD-TV LE46F86BD

Onkyo 875 Amp (Bought from Sound and vision in bristol)

Quard L2 front/rear/center/ speakers

Wharfedale Sub

Sky HD

PS3

Sony Dvd recorder-hard drive RDR-HXD870

Xbox 360 (Not shown)

Wii (Not Shown)

A mate of mine gave us a hand put it all together,well ok he done most of it

Very happy at the moment.....

Attachments

OV3RCLOCK3R

Banned
Looks like a really nice setup but you really do need to get some decent stands for the fronts!

stuart1976

Very Nice Mate.:smashin::smashin:

Can't wait to come and visit when it's all finished.:thumbsup:

Those speakers will look very snazzy up on the wall.

mossym

Distinguished Member
nice..:)

glad to see you mentioned tucking away the cables..:smashin:

THE_FORCE

Banned
Aha - so you're the fella Stu went to the Bristol show with for the double purchase of the 875 ? Hope you're enjoying the new Onkyo and nice tidy setup mate.:smashin:

Is an all in one remote next on the agenda ?;)

THE_FORCE

Banned
Yes mate is was i :)

Great buy i tought.... Yeah i was thinking about the Logitech Harmony 1000 remote that you got...

Would you recommend it?

visualpain on PS3 if you would ever like a race on burnout :)

Better still are you a fifa man??
I'd deffo recommend the 1000 - some people have had some problems with setting it up, but if you invest some time in learning the software then it becomes a doddle in the end.:)

I'm a Burnoutaholic lol - and I'll add ya later when I get home mate cheers.:smashin:

madhouse

hiya,

looks nice - bet it'll be brill once cables are hidden :eek:)

Quick question - that's not the F86 though? Different edge, and the blue light is below SAMSUNG

Cheers,

Simon

mossym

Distinguished Member
panny BD35, just got one and love it

otherwise the sony s350.

Iccz

Cheers mate, I'm thinking of having a change so all is up for sale at the mo :) offers invited, but not silly offer amp and speakers cost around 2k
If you are selling anything you need to list it properly on the Classifieds here mate :)

Ferguson9

What's your viewing distance, as I am looking to wall mount my 50" and will have about 15 feet distance. Also, how high is the TV? Do you find you can have it slightly higher because of the distance? I'm assuming there is another couch facing the TV by the way.

Stephen1976

Ferguson9 said:
What's your viewing distance, as I am looking to wall mount my 50" and will have about 15 feet distance. Also, how high is the TV? Do you find you can have it slightly higher because of the distance? I'm assuming there is another couch facing the TV by the way.
Hi mate, mines a 46" and viewing is 10 feet away, the picture in fairness is deceiving my tv is pretty much bang in the centre of the wall so it's not that high up on the wall, it shouldn't make too much difference. Yep I have another couch facing the tv :)

Stephen1976

A few pics of my upgrade/downgrade...

Ive moved from the super set up to a more modest less wires and speakers taking up space... and although its nowhere near as good as the onkyo 875 and speakers it does the job nicely, very happy :)

Attachments

naim

Standard Member

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies

Latest News

What's new on Sky and NOW TV UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
PS5 vs. Xbox Series X: Which Next-Gen Console is Best?
  • By Rik Henderson
  • Published
Black Friday 2020: Best UK deals currently available
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 25th November 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Top Bottom