1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My new phone?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by dups45, Aug 8, 2005.

1. dups45

dups45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Im about to get a contract soon when i get my permanent job in sainsburys, jus want to know wat phone you think i should get out of

Samsung D500
    Motorola V3
    Sony Ericsson K750i

Or do you think i should be looking at something else?

2. Matt Horne

Matt Horne

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +119
    First question is what u want in a phone ? I went for the V3 as its slim, good call quality and it does the basic features inc bluetooth well without gimmicks. The SE was too light and felt poorly made.. and I am not a fan of Samsung as they seem to leave out the most basic options..

If you want toys and a cool camera then you should go for the 750i (or the new W800 which is the walkman batched version which is due out in a couple of weeks)

Matt

3. betamac

betamac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have to say the K750i is a very well made phone, feels very good in the hand and has a nice weight to it

Combine that with all the features and its defo the best out of those 3, but i would say that as i got one, best phone i ever owned

4. kourosh

kourosh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +918
    you cant go wrong with the V3 its still a top phone,i had 1 when they 1st came out last year,never had a problem with it.Its now the second best looking phone behinde the nokia 8800 ;)

5. SanPedro

SanPedro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +505
    In terms of features the K750i leaves the others for dead.

Not perhaps as stylish as the V3 but (IMO) better looking than the Samsung.

The upgradeable memory facility is a bonus - especially if you have any other Sony products. The MP3 playback is excellent on the standard headphones and the camera is outstanding for a device like this.

6. john249

john249

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The Sony Ericsson K750i seems a nice feature phone. The best thing to do is to work out the phone in, which you want to buy and then compare the price of that phone using a price comparison site. Once you do that you could either by online straight from the retailer or you could go to the retailer and then purchase it. Using a site like this will help you to easily find the cheapest deal for that type of phone.