My new Panasonic android 43hx700b tv won't connect to my PC's or NAS to stream media content.

Izzy2502

Novice Member

My new Panasonic android 43hx700b tv won't connect to my PC's or NAS to stream media content.

The TV connects wirelessly to the Internet ok and the router can see every device connected on the network. There are no IP conflicts in the router, I've restored it to factory setup, DHCP is enabled and I've tried connecting the NAS to a different port.

Two other TV's (panasonic and LG), a firestick and a Play Station can see the NAS and PC's and stream from both. I can also cast on my mobile from the NAS to the TV.

I've loaded Kodi and VLC into the Panasonic 43hx700b tv and both apps stream wirelessly from the NAS to the TV ok.

Panasonic have said there is no reason why the TV shouldn't see the NAS without a third party app and the issue has been elevated to their technical support department.

It's not a big deal having to use a third party app but I would like to know why a new smart TV won't see my servers on my network.....

TIA

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom