My New Floor Stander Build

Top job @WMMC, bet they sound fantastic, would love to hear them in the flesh. How much you reckon they cost in total for the build?
Thank you! They do sound fantastic! I love listening to them. And, I love looking at them.
The total cost, not including my 80+ hours of free labor, comes to a little over $2,200.00 for the pair. This cost accounts for everything involved, down to the sandpaper and glue. It was a joy to do the labor. So, I consider the cost of the speakers to be very cheap, considering what I would need to spend to purchase a pair of comparable 3-way floor speakers + 2 very nice subwoofers.

Thank you! They do sound fantastic! I love listening to them. And, I love looking at them.
The total cost, not including my 80+ hours of free labor, comes to a little over $2,200.00 for the pair. This cost accounts for everything involved, down to the sandpaper and glue. It was a joy to do the labor. So, I consider the cost of the speakers to be very cheap, considering what I would need to spend to purchase a pair of comparable 3-way floor speakers + 2 very nice subwoofers.
Not surprised you like looking at them, they are stunning, look like an expensive bespoke pair.
Thats not a bad price, considering you've got a full three way and built in subs. Imagine how much that would be from a manufacturer.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom