My new cinema seats

Mr Regan

Few pics of the seat im going to put in my dedicated room just waiting on the other 3 as they fit together so it will be 2x2 and the rear 2 seats raised on a plinth, They are also electric and recline to near flat just like a bed and are very comfy.

Can't wait to get the room sorted but i must finish decorating the house first by orders of her indoors!!! :eek::rotfl:

Last edited:

Mr Regan

got it for a bargain £100 of the bay just waiting on the other 3 :thumbsup:

he said these are £3000 a pair:eek:

Mr Regan

Baggy

grogs316

nice seats, some one else is selling three of these seats on ebay for £400. I would go for them but its collection only, I am in N. ireland and they are in Bognor. hope you enjoy them

grogs316

hi

the title of the listing is 'harveys ritz cinema sette'
the seller is pippers595

if you can find it do a search in 'home and garden' and enter cinema. this is how I found it.

good luck and let me know if you buy it, i would love to but the location is a problem. its is still sitting at £400 with no bids. you should try a cheeky buy it know offer of £350. It got no bids last time it was listed and they seem pretty keen to move it on.

Barry

tanya67

Standard Member
hi I'm looking for 3 or4 of these ritz chairs any color new or used.
does any know where i can buy some?
thank you :);):lease:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom