My new car

are you a hairdresser?:devil:

what colours that?,looks like a cream colour.

:)

Hi welcome to motoring, enough of the gay jokes please ;)

That is one of the best handling soft tops available.

im not being nasty, just a bit envious maybe, remember it aint what other people think that makes us happy, its what makes us happy,:suicide: that makes us happy

not sure on the colour but great car they've always reminded me of mini dodge vipers although I'd think the mx5 would handle slightly better than a viper :rolleyes:

hope you have lots of fun with it :)

Some people seem to take great delight in insulting others by trotting out generalisations. Apart from the insults in this thread there are a couple in the "new Jag" thread trying to insult Jag owners by saying that Jags are old men's cars.

Perhaps we should introduce a new rule into the motoring forum that anyone who wishes to insult someone else's car should also include in the post what they drive so that we can all insult them too.

Before anyone wastes an hour or so delving through my old posts I will admit that I have also been guilty of car generalisations :(

I love the Mazda sport car range, especially the RX8 which i nearly bought but just not practical enough for my needs, a mate has the MX5 and it is also a great car to drive :thumbsup:

Enjoy !

horribleman,although your new car may have image problems with some people,those in the know appreciate it for what it is.It is consistently ranked one of the best handling cars available and I hope you have lots of fun with it.

I'll stick with my C-Max TDCi barge which handles pretty well for a bus!

I think it looks great - I would never think of choosing that colour but I really like it. They're supposed to be a good drive as well :)

Perhaps we should introduce a new rule into the motoring forum that anyone who wishes to insult someone else's car should also include in the post what they drive so that we can all insult them too.

Before anyone wastes an hour or so delving through my old posts I will admit that I have also been guilty of car generalisations :(

:thumbsup:the unwritten rule in motoring 'is put up or shut up'.

If people want to slag off others choice of car they better be driving something more special themselves ;)

Or at least have some sort of proof to back up their statement.

When I worked in Tring I found most of the B roads in Hertfordshire to be fun for driving.
I hope the weather holds out for you.

:thumbsup:the unwritten rule in motoring 'is put up or shut up'.

If people want to slag off others choice of car they better be driving something more special themselves ;)

Or at least have some sort of proof to back up their statement.

Sorry - it's an Ibiza TDi FR130.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom