My new car

t1m103

what colours that?,looks like a cream colour.

Mylo

Distinguished Member
Hi welcome to motoring, enough of the gay jokes please ;)

That is one of the best handling soft tops available.

ijd

im not being nasty, just a bit envious maybe, remember it aint what other people think that makes us happy, its what makes us happy,:suicide: that makes us happy

not sure on the colour but great car they've always reminded me of mini dodge vipers although I'd think the mx5 would handle slightly better than a viper :rolleyes:

hope you have lots of fun with it :)

Ian J

Banned
Some people seem to take great delight in insulting others by trotting out generalisations. Apart from the insults in this thread there are a couple in the "new Jag" thread trying to insult Jag owners by saying that Jags are old men's cars.

Perhaps we should introduce a new rule into the motoring forum that anyone who wishes to insult someone else's car should also include in the post what they drive so that we can all insult them too.

Before anyone wastes an hour or so delving through my old posts I will admit that I have also been guilty of car generalisations :(

R

recruit

I love the Mazda sport car range, especially the RX8 which i nearly bought but just not practical enough for my needs, a mate has the MX5 and it is also a great car to drive :thumbsup:

Enjoy !

Hairy

horribleman,although your new car may have image problems with some people,those in the know appreciate it for what it is.It is consistently ranked one of the best handling cars available and I hope you have lots of fun with it.

I'll stick with my C-Max TDCi barge which handles pretty well for a bus!

Pezerinno

I think it looks great - I would never think of choosing that colour but I really like it. They're supposed to be a good drive as well :)

Mylo

Distinguished Member
Perhaps we should introduce a new rule into the motoring forum that anyone who wishes to insult someone else's car should also include in the post what they drive so that we can all insult them too.

Before anyone wastes an hour or so delving through my old posts I will admit that I have also been guilty of car generalisations :(

:thumbsup:the unwritten rule in motoring 'is put up or shut up'.

If people want to slag off others choice of car they better be driving something more special themselves ;)

Or at least have some sort of proof to back up their statement.

Mylo

Distinguished Member
When I worked in Tring I found most of the B roads in Hertfordshire to be fun for driving.
I hope the weather holds out for you.

craigd

:thumbsup:the unwritten rule in motoring 'is put up or shut up'.

If people want to slag off others choice of car they better be driving something more special themselves ;)

Or at least have some sort of proof to back up their statement.

Sorry - it's an Ibiza TDi FR130.

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

iFi Audio launches NEO Stream music streamer with DAC
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Musical Fidelity launches M6x 250.7 multi-channel power amplifier
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Is Google set to rival Dolby Vision and Atmos?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
'Tizen TV by Samsung' brands coming to UK?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Denon announces five new 8K AV receivers
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom