• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

My new bedroom setup

Moglet

Standard Member
Hey guys I'm new here and just thought I'd post my new setup since I got myself a Philips 32PFL55 in the sale at work (Currys) with an extra 10% off for staff discount which meant it cost me a total of £405. :smashin:

Here's the setup list;
-Philips 32PFL55 on desk
-Goodmans 5.1 with 3 front speakers on desk and 2 rears at back of bed, sub under desk
-XBox 360 with wireless adapter
-iBook G4
-Logitech Z3 2.1 system, sub under desk
-2 x external HDD hidden behind desk

Photos:

The main desk

Overall view

Where I sit

and the rest of it

All shots taken on a Nikon D50.
I know there are cables everywhere but I can't place them correctly. :( Also, the room is the width of two double beds so I have a lot more room to work with if I utilise the space where the photos were taken from. I'm soon moving that big desk to the far wall and using it for my laptop setup and then buying a new white cabinet from Ikea for my TV, 360 and 5.1 system.

Kryptix

Very nice mate. It looks a bit like mine (setup is in my signature).

How old are you? I'd keep quiet about working in Currys! :rotfl:

Moglet

Standard Member
Very nice mate. It looks a bit like mine (setup is in my signature).

How old are you? I'd keep quiet about working in Currys! :rotfl:

Thanks! I'm 22 btw, but I'm not going to keep quiet about my job if people don't like it they can either be mature enough to live with it or ignore me. :boring:

chelsea.tone

Distinguished Member
Thanks! I'm 22 btw, but I'm not going to keep quiet about my job if people don't like it they can either be mature enough to live with it or ignore me. :boring:

:rotfl: well said m8, least ur working ! Think utilising the space will make a lot of difference. Keep us posted and good luck :smashin:

Tony

I like your power brick. ;)

I was thinking am I the only one with a cable issue :eek: As long as your happy then it don't matter where you work. I have worked in many places and would never say anything 'bad' about them.

Ewan154

very nice:thumbsup:

Dr Force

Distinguished Member
Moglet

welcome to the forums matey.

Excellent effort, looks lovely, nice and cosy...............well done.

And well done for mking a go of it at work, the more effort you put in, the more you will get out of it.

Thanks for sharing it with the forum

Dave:thumbsup:

JackFord

I like the set-up, very nice. Kinda reminds me of a hotel for some reason. Looks like the ultimate slob set-up, you just stay in bed and play video games, don't take that the wrong way though:D

Keep us updated when/if you change it around.

nero0410

Distinguished Member
Welcome to the forum :)

Nice cosy setup ther mate, like how the stuffs hidden behid the tv :smashin:

tris

Moglet

Standard Member
Moglet...I recognise that name from my past. Your first name wouldn't happen to be Lloyd, would it?

<stalker />

Yes, it would.:confused:

Whats the TV like, Im thining of getting that model.

James
It's very good, I've not come across better for the money myself.

Anyway my room has now changed completely, the bed is now in the center of the room at the other end and I've repainted it all, and I have relocated my TV to a stand at the end of the bed, near the opposing wall. It looks much better now, less slobbish!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom