my neoprene hd5 case

S

sohc

got it at the dollar store for a buck. used a cheap soldering gun to make holes. isnt the most graceful thing, but it works swell.

hd5case1vw.jpg

I think that's just how the screen comes out in a picture that's taken with a flash, and the HD5's backlight turned off.

Sasso said:
And why is your screen green and yellow?

I'd prefer it if my screen were that colour ....... reminds me of my NW-HD1 :(

Oh and blitter will be happy you found a solution, he/she was looking for a neoprene case, lo and behold the prayers were answered.

:rolleyes:

shadowritten said:
Okay chaps - p**s take over. Shows initiative if nothing else ...

As a serious comment in a world where people are obsessed with materialistic pleasures (myself included sometimes) it's refreshing when you see someone who truly values function over form.

This case provides all the protection SOHC wanted and cost next to nothing.

Edit - quick question, how come you have a Silver unit with Black Buttons and White Text?

Hadn't seen that combination before, or maybe it's a trick of the light (like the screen)?

KeanosMagicHat said:
As a serious comment in a world where people are obsessed with materialistic pleasures (myself included sometimes) it's refreshing when you see someone who truly values function over form.

This case provides all the protection SOHC wanted and cost next to nothing.

Edit - quick question, how come you have a Silver unit with Black Buttons and White Text?

Hadn't seen that combination before, or maybe it's a trick of the light (like the screen)?

Good call. HD5H has black buttons with ORANGE text ... :confused:

Yes, fair play to the poster. It's not everyones cup of tea, but it's nice to see the homebrew spirit is still alive and well.

My Noreve case cost ca. $47 altogether and even that wasn't finished all that well.

If it serves them well and does what they want then it's a dollar well spent.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom