my most satisfying Black Ops moment ever

Probably on Summit once when this kid on the other squad was talking smack the ENTIRE pre-game and just running his mouth. Then sat out the first 2 rounds because he got spawn tomahawked by me and my buddy. He left the 3rd round after dieing about 20 seconds in from a semtex.

Summit and Napalm just go together like bread and jam. I remember my first quad napalm on that map.

Killing Askew... over and over and over again on Friday Fight Night :)

5 headshots in one life using the galil also on summit

Quite a feat seeing as you only get 40 minutes to complete the contract

I shot askew once lol

Did that really happen :rolleyes:
Yarp!

Was hoping it damaged your ego, but apparently you get forgetful when your ego is at stake, lol.

had a nice wee one last night, won a round of SnD being the only player left alive vs. a full team.

strange for me as i usually blow at SnD. :D

TheRobotman said:
had a nice wee one last night, won a round of SnD being the only player left alive vs. a full team.

strange for me as i usually blow at SnD. :D

Heard you blow pretty often.

My little run on HQ was fun, but nothing gets the blood rushing like S&D when you're last alive. But best moment has to be Domination on Jungle, we were loosing for a while, then got it back. I'd been bashed a few times by a sniper (on that high rock ledge) when trying to get B. So, as we took the lead I sneaked C... oh and finished him off (looking up at ledge) with a TH to the shin in the final cam; everyone laughed at him. Video already posted on AVF before.

My little run on HQ was fun, but nothing gets the blood rushing like S&D when you're last alive. But best moment has to be Domination on Jungle, we were loosing for a while, then got it back. I'd been bashed a few times by a sniper (on that high rock ledge) when trying to get B. So, as we took the lead I sneaked C... oh and finished him off (looking up at ledge) with a TH to the shin in the final cam; everyone laughed at him. Video already posted on AVF before.

good game that one, final killcam for the win too, sweetness.

well worthy of the filshare that one.:smashin:

Getting an 18gun killstreak whilst defending hq as last one alive.

my 7 man rolling thunder on array a few weeks ago was pretty sweet, going from 8-0 to 15-0 in less than a second was pretty dam satisfying :D

:eek: You got your moneys worth out of that killstreak then! :thumbsup:

When I put the disc back into the case to never play it again :laugh::rotfl:

that's karma sorting you out for being a dirty booster. :D

you and karma are now even. :smashin:

Thats the last time I stick up for you :mad:

(It was Symp who suggested it)

lol, he owes me about five flags and a sentry turret.

Awesme vid JD!

My most satisfying recently has to be when i had 3 RC XD's go for me in the space of 30 secs and not one could kill me! Take that you usleless killstreak! :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom