• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

my modest little set up

evo stu

Standard Member
been collecting stuff over the past couple of months
new to the AV scene really :)
but heres me set up at mo

SONY KDL46X4500 TV
SONY BDP S370 BLURAY PLAYER
SONY STR-DA3500ES RECIEVER
KEF 2005.3 WITH KUBE 2 SUB
ALPHASON STAND

only just finished putting in place so please excuse the wire mess/dust lol

anyway a few pics

DSC00978.jpg

DSC00979.jpg

DSC00982.jpg

DSC00981.jpg

DSC00980.jpg

:smashin:

Silverblack

Prominent Member
very nice how you finding the amp with the kefs, might be getting those myself soon.
i had the 2005.2s years ago and if i don't go back to standmounts then i might just return back to the kefs. once again very nice setup.:smashin:

evo stu

Standard Member
:laugh: i need another pair of stands for the front speakers :blush:

markie - i think the combination sounds awesome :cool: as do the neighbours :rotfl::facepalm:

steve12

Established Member
Nice set-up mate, have you thought about having all the speakers on the same shelf and having the bluray and sky together on the bottom shelf next to the amp.

steve

evo stu

Standard Member
cheers all

Nice set-up mate, have you thought about having all the speakers on the same shelf and having the bluray and sky together on the bottom shelf next to the amp.

steve

the plans to buy 2 more kef stands so i can put the speakers in the corner of the room :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom