My MK Sound 5.1.4 Build thread

Hi, probably about five inches each side of the tv. An option would be an AT screen and use a projector, but expensive. I put it in this thread as it was about placement of speakers and possible issues, and thought the feedback may be of use to others involved in this thread.cheers.

Hi, probably about five inches each side of the tv. An option would be an AT screen and use a projector, but expensive. I put it in this thread as it was about placement of speakers and possible issues, and thought the feedback may be of use to others involved in this thread.cheers.

I honestly don’t notice any sound issues or even feels it’s been a comprise worth talking about by having my speakers under the TV.

I’m completely happy with how my system sounds bearing in mind it’s a living room setup.

I honestly don’t notice any sound issues or even feels it’s been a comprise worth talking about by having my speakers under the TV.

I’m completely happy with how my system sounds bearing in mind it’s a living room setup.
I’m trying to work my options before the start of the build . It’s good to know they can be placed there, really don’t want a smaller screen. Thanks for the reply.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom