• P1000314.jpg
    P1000314.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 150
  • P1000310.jpg
    P1000310.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 236
Nice, What model is the Sony ?

I had a Sony RP.. Nice sets..

nice setup. see you've got a server just wondering how you play stuff on the sony? i see you have a popcornhour media tank on your other tv. are you using vista media centre with mymovies and mytv?

nice setup. see you've got a server just wondering how you play stuff on the sony? i see you have a popcornhour media tank on your other tv. are you using vista media centre with mymovies and mytv?

Hi i am using mediaportall with the tv series plug in,i use the media centre sometimes on vista,but the portal looks better now that ive spent hours tweaking it.

Hi i am using mediaportall with the tv series plug in,i use the media centre sometimes on vista,but the portal looks better now that ive spent hours tweaking it.

Do you use mediaportal for just for tv shows or movies too? I've just built a server and one of my mates is using vista media centre and it looks really good i think. Still haven't got around to setting it all up yet.

After using both which would you recommend? Would you recommend the popcornhour? Only thing that puts me off it is that you can't get it to download movie and show info like vista media centre and mediaportal which I think is a really good feature.

Do you use mediaportal for just for tv shows or movies too? I've just built a server and one of my mates is using vista media centre and it looks really good i think. Still haven't got around to setting it all up yet.

After using both which would you recommend? Would you recommend the popcornhour? Only thing that puts me off it is that you can't get it to download movie and show info like vista media centre and mediaportal which I think is a really good feature.

Hi i prefer media portal,there just so much more you can do with it then mc and it looks better,i realy do like my popcornhour,its easy to use,but it doesent give you the info,images etc,so thats why it is in my bedroom.:)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom