My Long Weekend (Rivers/Lakes/Bikes/Windmills)

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
I've got some time off at the mo, so i'm spending most of it with my son to try and avoid the jealousy a new baby brings. The camera has been with us most of the time, even though he hasn't been in front of it much (he's getting fed up with seeing a huge lens, and not his dads face)

Anyway, he're a few from our adventures.

1261143298_c2112571ef_o.jpg

1261144764_4a031245b4_o.jpg

1260287511_daf75273c3_o.jpg

1242321711_eeaac6bae0_o.jpg

1260289071_5f6751ebfd_o.jpg

grantsteve

A great bunch of shots Liquid but its the penultimate one of you and the wee man that sums up what its all about.

Makes me look forward to the day I might become a Dad.

bowenjones

Great shots again Liquid. The last one is especially nice with the shallow depth of field giving it an almost 3D feel.

V

vulkan75

Nice set ...have seen em on flickr and the first is my fave,great perspective on that one....Its been a lovely week weather wise so am a tad jealous.cant think of a better day out...

:smashin:

jonnypb

Great set :thumbsup:

I think the 1st one is my fav. Nice foreground interest then my eyes are drawn up the river to the point then into the cloulds.

senu

Distinguished Member
Great set there
The first third and the last... are standouts for me:thumbsup:
Also rather impressive is the absence of a beach and pebbles!:rotfl: (Oh... and sheep!)

bodoman

Distinguished Member
Excellent set of pictures Liquid, nice to see over all your threads how much you love and care for for your son, its shines through.

Also you do live in a wonderful part of the world, happiness eh, you cant beat it.:)

Tobers

#5 is a lovely pic - quite poignant at he's riding away from you though. Hopefully not too symbolic....

allymac123

Love #2. Nice and moody with a great sky. Magazine/advertisment stuff imo.

Did you decide to take the one of Dylan on his bike while you were standing this time after you nearly disasterous last attempt? :D

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
Loving that first one Sir. What was the exposure time on it, you always seem to get that bang on!

10 Seconds @ f22

quite poignant at he's riding away from you though. Hopefully not too symbolic....

Thanks for that.

Did you decide to take the one of Dylan on his bike while you were standing this time after you nearly disasterous last attempt? :D

Yes, I stopped when I saw him about to come into the sunlight - had the 50mm on so knocked it down to f2 and fired this single shot.

Thanks for all the comments :smashin:

Holowlegs

Hi ya

Very nice set:thumbsup:

Last one sticks out for me, have tried something like this with my daughter.

Cheers Holo:smashin::smashin:

SweetGirl

Nice photos Liquid.

It's nice to see dad spending time with his kids.

I spent the last 10 days with my 2 (24/7) in DisneyWorld - it was great....really got to know them. will post some photo's soon..

Anyway...my favourite has to be 1 (see you've gone back to pebbles and water whilst i have been away :rotfl:) and 5.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom