My Loft

D M B

Hi,

few pictures of my loft/system. The room itself is clearly in need of serious decor, which will hopefully be next years plan.

Kit list:

Exposure 2010S CD
Exposure 2010S integrated amp
Revolver R33 speakers

Toshiba picture frame CRT
Sony DVD player
Yamaha DSP-AX640SE

BK XLS200 sub

Just on the lookout for a matching centre speaker and rears now.

There ya have it!

Feel free to recommend any additions/upgrades!

John 1987

I like it. The look of the Exposure equipment looks smart, the speakers look good and you can't go wrong with the Tosihba CRT.

D M B

Cheers for the comments.

Really happy with the Exposure gear. I find the amp awesome with the right speakers. Although its a fairly powerful amp, it doesnt have quite enough grunt for my previous speakers (Neat Mystique II floorstanders). I wanted to get the matching power amp and run the in a bi-amp setup, but couldnt really afford the extra amp!

This is why I changed to a less power-demanding speaker. I tried the Focal 806V before the Revolvers, but the Revolvers are more controlled with the bass.:cool:

po_man

Any further pictures of the rest of the loft i.e. seating area, rear speakers etc... ?

Very nice set-up BTW! :smashin:

fayraz

Any further pictures of the rest of the loft i.e. seating area, rear speakers etc... ?

Very nice set-up BTW! :smashin:

Hiya everyone, some more pics would be nice because at the moment I am converting the loft and would like to see your setup.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom