• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

my Living room improvement

rubenm

Established Member
Hi all

I have already start some time ago...but now i show some images and would like to ear about it.

As you can see got plenty of space
first:

All changes will be made in small steps, need to get money, i am a student and spend too much so far...but as i spend in a projector and screen i need to made changes and the first ones are here:

and the Projector Infocus X9:

my sytem so far will be:
TV LG 42LG5000 1080p
Projector Infocus X9
2 meters 16:9 screnn
DVD with HDMI @ 1080i - i will use 720p
Sat receiver Satcom by Scart cable
Xbox 360 by RGB with Joytech AV receiver and waintin the HD-dvd player bought in UK this week
For sound i have Creative DTT3500 would like to get the Sony DDWG800 or an onkyo but for now will be enougth
HTPC @ DVItoHDMI hope to get an new motherboard and CPU for watch Blueray
Wii

today i have been hiding the cables of the projector won t be as i want by not too bad.
Also were to put the subwoofer?? i usualy get it on the right of TV i am think in put it on the back next to the sofa?, close to the place were i usualy sit

after hiding the cables i want to put the tv in the wall and get new furniture to all the set, or make a new one, also i am thiking in the floating wall but i am geting idea to put it too the celling instead of most that end a litle after the TV

i am also searching for an RGB cable of 10 meters with a good price and quality to put in the wall, any ideas(need to send to europe)??

ideas??

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom