my little bedroom set up

noddy12

Standard Member
Reaction score
i have an lg 42pq6000 wall mounted at eye level hooked up to a kenwood krf-x9060d with sony speakers hooked up to xbox 360 for dvd dutys
and a popcorn hour A110 with a 1tb hard drive for my favorate films

this is how it started
phone050.jpg

the bed was made by me and is still work in progress

i then wall papered the tv wall to darken the room and ran the speaker cables in black D trunking and the rest of the walls are painted a light grey

P151210_19200002.jpg

P151210_19200001.jpg

the hdmi cable you can see is because i'm still waiting on my 3m one for the popcorn hour turning up

P151210_19210001.jpg

hope you like what i'm doing
carl

haha there is a little bit of wood in here !

forgot to say the av unit is a temp just waiting on timber drying out at work so i can build a new one
:D

Very nice.

Love that wooden block that Spiderman is sitting on, need something similar for my bedroom. Can I ask where you got it and cost?

my bad its spelt ottoman its what posh people put there bedding in :)

or if your me i have my dvds in them till i get round to making two bed side tables

P181210_09570001.jpg

haha thats excellent love that you are putting your roo together with bits of wood. Have actually thought about making my own bed lately as mine is falling apart!

hi been really rubbish at updating this so here goes

in the last photos my bed was just mocked up even tho i used it that way for a few months now i have had it apart and sanded it all down using a grinder and a flap wheel and to stop it looking to fresh i hit it with a few hammers of different shapes and sizes and anything else that would leave a sign of a rough life

IMAG0200.jpg

IMAG0201.jpg

i made a start on my av unit and as it stands its cost all of nothing

IMAG0203.jpg

IMAG0204.jpg

its all coming out tomorrow so i can do some work on the under side of the avr's shelf to aid cooling of the popcornhour as it gets far to warm then i can stain it to the same as the bed then its on to the bedside tables of a similar design

hope you guys like the progress even if it has been extremely slow

Love the carpet ;) I'm sure that'll become laminate flooring made by yourself soon though :D

Quality bedroom setup though, would love to sit up in bed and watch that Tv :thumbsup:

now i never thought of overlap fence panel flooring but its an idea lol

thinking of a dark carpet not sure what yet not a laminate fan as i like my feet to be warm

just a quick u[date now upgraded from my harmony 525 to a harmony one still setting it up its slowly getting there i like how they tell you to set half an hour a side for set up its took that to add the channels .
other than that i have moved the sub from under the bed it now sits in the corner and sounds much better giving a deeper sound rather than to shaking the floor .

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom