My Little Bat Cave - Bigger is not always better!

It can get hot, but only really been a problem once or twice in the height of summer.....this time if year it needs heating before you start!

I am aware that this thread is a little old now, but I did say somewhere else I would update after some recent changes as I think they give more examples of what you can do with a small room!

An opportunity arose recently to repaint the walls and ceiling, so I took it and the ceiling and coving went dark purple (as opposed to white) and the walls went from magnolia to a lighter purple, but still darker than the magnolia.

I also took the black sheets down for the last time and replaced them with dark purple suedette curtains on proper curtain rails, so they can stay up, but be slid back and forth when a film is being watched.

All in all a pretty cheap update (all under £100) for a further gain in relation to contrast levels in the room.

A few photos included for info!

Attachments

• DSCF3968.jpg
    DSCF3968.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 575
  • DSCF3980.jpg
    DSCF3980.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 494
  • DSCF3991.jpg
    DSCF3991.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 358
  • DSCF4017.jpg
    DSCF4017.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 330
nice setup :)

The treadmill should be in the kitchen so it's closer to the sink anyway :rotfl:

That's a great space and set up you've got and I enjoyed reading your write up :smashin:

Woohoo! Nothing that a cheap gym membership won't cure! The treadmill is now out of the room and in the garage pending a sale! :thumbsup:

The room is mine...all mine!!!!:D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom