My Last challenge. One camera, one lens, one location, one hour.

Gordon @ Convergent AV

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
You may or may not know that every Monday I usually meet some local photographer friends in the pub to discuss our latest endeavors and to plan and chat about what we are up to next. We do, on occasion have monthly outings. The idea is that one Sunday a month one of use organises a photographic challenge that everyone can take part in. As we all do varied styles of photography it can be very stimulating seeing how we all approach it and how different the images end up looking. It also keeps you creative.

So the last one was set by Tobers and the plan was One Camera, one lens, one location and one hour. He chose the location and time and we got to choose the camera and lens. Our numbers were down to just 4 as two were out the country, one had to go to see his wife in hospital and another was too tired.....as it was a dawn shoot in local heath nature reserve. Tobers had his Sony A7R? and a Cannon FD85mm F2 lens, One of the other guys had a 35mm camera with out of date film, two rolls...can't remember the lens. Another had a Canon DSLR can't remember lens again...and I was going to try collodion but there wasn't anywhere to set up the dark room really so i just used my iPhone.

Anyway, here are a few of my shots. I decided to process and crop them all the same way in phone using the same apps. May add some more later...

1:
15740943436_2fcba61d5f_c.jpg

2:
15762782931_591b7f0456_c.jpg

3:
15579849280_cf578f19fa_c.jpg

4:
15579843710_6db8272c03_c.jpg

shotokan101

Banned
I actualy posted yesterday saying I really liked #3... :confused:

Dancook

Distinguished Member
Atmosphere helped by processing and composition in #3, really like it :)

- All the way from Sri Lanka:)

Member 55145

Distinguished Member
Gordon, I'm sure you must have a faulty iPhone, cause all the pictures I take with mine are a blurry mess!
What you can do with an iPhone has always amazed me :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: We review Dune and ask which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom