My Home Theatre

T

The WB

Hi Just trying it again. Hope this time it works better. Have to change my digital camera. Cheers WB:)

well, you got the picture thing right more or less......shame its still the wrong forum tho :D

just need to refresh my knowledge of moving a thread without consigning it to the snowy depths of Everest and i'll drag this down to the right place alright mate?...lol

Excelent looking room. :thumbsup:

Looks good,very nice set up, where did you get the cabinet? A list of equipment would be great.:thumbsup:

Thankyou. Cabinet was custom made to specifications. This is the list in what I use:
Fronts: B&W 704
Centre: B&W c60
Rears: There all B&W DS6 s3 Dipole (definetley makes a difference)
Amp: Denon AVC-A1XVA
HTPC: Built ourselves
DvD:denon 1920
Subwoofers: L B&W ASW 600 R Morduant Short
Powermaster by Thor
Projector: Sony Vplhs3

Brilliant room well done

It looks very familiar to me but very nice:D , has the room ever appeared in a magazine or other website

Thanks for that. two subwoofers work great, for me it does a big difference and i find it a good balanced bass. you will notice that you have seen my cinema at steves cinema but i have changed it since then. But thanks.

Awesome kit!!!! :smashin: Wish I had the ability to build an HTPC. Been wanting to do it for ages!!! Anyway fantastic cinema mate!!!:thumbsup: And that AV Receiver...WOW!!:clap:

Awsome set up mate. I could have swor i saw your set up in Home Cinema Choice magazine, obviousely not though.
Just a couple of questions. What is the monitor in the cabinet for and what is the black and silver box to the left of the amp?

Andy.

Absolutely excellent room there!!

Love the way the projector gets hidden - seriously impressive that!

If you get a chance - could you post a pic of the cabinet from further away so I could get a better idea of its look. (its look excellent so far)

The monitor is for my amp setup, but mainly for network when playing mp3 through my amp it displays the list of music. The box on the far left is a power master box which is designed for HT only.This box keeps the voltage at 240v constant. It protects from power surges and power fluxuation( This is where power is above/below 240v which can damage you HT).
Thankyou

impressive :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom