1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Home Theatre Setup good or bad?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by peter123, Dec 28, 2004.

1. peter123

peter123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dvd Player:Denon 2200 Gold RegionFree
    Projector:Toshiba Tdp-mt8/screenplay 7200
    Infinity 7.1 speaker set with subwoofer
    Harman Kardon Avr 430

how far away is it from a top quality home theatre setup? im talking about marantz dvd players and screenplay 777

2. Bristol Pete

Bristol Pete

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +321
    Sounds very good. But surely only you can appraise it as you see and hear it. Does look great on paper.

Can I pressume that you are not entirely happy with it as you are looking for reassurance here?

Cap :)

3. peter123

peter123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    no im just worried becouse i paid a lot of money for that setup and im gonna try it out on monday

cheers

4. UrbanT

UrbanT
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,038
    Peter, I think your question is fairly pointless. Before buying anything at all, you could have asked, 'I'm about to buy the following kit, can anyone advise if they think my money is best spent elsewhere?'

Once you have the kit, its a pointless question. What are you going to do if I say its a load of pants? I'm sure when its put together it will sound and look great, especially if this is your first system.

Have fun :)

5. peter123

peter123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    no mate becouse i do not trust internet reviews sometimes but then again i could be wrong or right we shall se =)