My Home Screen 3.0 bugs

Memphiss

Novice Member
Dear All,

Recently I have swapped my DS400 Panasonic TV to the new FX620. The new TV has my Home Screen 3.0. So far I encountered the following bugs in comparison to my old TV:

- The Options function while watching a film/show on the Netflix app does not work. Nothing happens when I press the Options button on the remote control. The same goes for the Youtube app (although, I am not entirely sure whether this worked when using Youtube).

- When starting and closing the EPG the TV live stream background stops for a brief period. Also, there is no option to change the EPG list layout by pressing the EPG button on the remote.

All the above mentioned functions worked perfectly on the DS400. I am bothered by these, as I had them on my previous TV and got used to them.

Can someone advise if they have had the same issues with their my Home Screen 3.0 OS? I contacted Panasonic UK 3 weeks ago in regards of the above, however, I never got any response from them.

Many thanks,

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom