My Hog

snerkler

icemanonline

Distinguished Member
Beautiful bike but I think I would, if was well enough, get the big triumph.... Non get.....2.5L triple.... Total beast....
1617621001976.png

Now that's a bruiser and beautiful.

Ice

snerkler

Beautiful bike but I think I would, if was well enough, get the big triumph.... Non get.....2.5L triple.... Total beast....View attachment 1489028

Now that's a bruiser and beautiful.

Ice
Thanks. The Rocket 3 is a beast for sure but I prefer the sound of a V-Twin. I've been considering swapping mine for the Fat Boy, one cool looking bike imo :cool:

Fat Boy.jpg

icemanonline

Distinguished Member
Thanks. The Rocket 3 is a beast for sure but I prefer the sound of a V-Twin. I've been considering swapping mine for the Fat Boy, one cool looking bike imo :cool:

View attachment 1489035
Actually, I would try and find original CBX1000 strip it and rebuild and outsource the engine after rebuild for enhancement and update the the whole breaking system and springs e.c.t. similar to this..

That bike was new when I was just leaving school in late 70s. This is the kind thing I would do if I had more time. Best bike Honda ever made.

Ice

icemanonline

Distinguished Member
I mean... Just listen to this thing. You have to manhandle this brut and make it do what you want... Or it bites you right on the a$$e and it's over..... Bit listen to that sweet 6 cylinder...

eduk

Distinguished Member
Bunch of amateurs, now this is my kind of machine:

1e6f7c2b-0618-42ec-aeb4-c84185ccf63d_pad_600x600.jpg

snerkler

I mean... Just listen to this thing. You have to manhandle this brut and make it do what you want... Or it bites you right on the a$$e and it's over..... Bit listen to that sweet 6 cylinder...

Sounds fabulous, but I still prefer a v-twin such as this (fast forward to 9.56)

Miss C DeVille

I love bikes...used to belong to the 59 club in London when I was young.
We get a lot of bikes round here, Folkestone, being on the coast.
These are some I've seen here in recent years.

P1010477.JPG

P1010474.JPG

Folkestone Harbour Festival July 2012 033.JPG

Folkestone Harbour Festival July 2012 036.JPG

Folkestone Harbour Festival July 2012 037 - Copy.JPG

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom