My head is going to explode!

donleeone

Standard Member
Was so set on the Toshiba 32C3030 for £450 with 5 year warantee through John Lewis. then I saw the Samsung LE32R87BDX for about £400 With no warantee. It will be used for about 50% gaming 30% Tv and the rest between films and and maybe connecting the laptop up..

Which is the better deal or is there another TV I should consider. Budget being £450 but would like some sort of warantee for that price!

I know these threads are posted all the time, so I am sorry, but any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Scottyyy

I'm in the exact same position, except i'm also considering the Panasonic TX32LMD70 for £480 from Currys.

I'm just looking for the best one for DVD movies really though.

limblee

Trying getting to a local Costco, they have a few Samsung's (I think one of them is same model your after)

They are cheap-ish and come with 1yr warranty (parts & labour at home) + 3yr warranty (return to costco for replacement) + 1yr warranty (manufacture warranty) = 5yrs

The last time I was there I'm sure I saw one for £479. IMO gotta be worth the extra few quid.

donleeone

Standard Member
Are any of these a better deal?

Sony KDL26S2010U
32PFL5522D
LC32AD5E
Or the samsung posted for about £400 (if it gets honoured!)

Or should I stick with the 32C3030??

:lease:

ChrisGgr

Stick with the 32C3030

ChrisGgr

Because this is the best among the others you mentioned

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom