My floating wall install

carlos 318is

Standard Member
Not been here long and after seeing grooves install I thought I would have a go my self so out shopping I have been and got most of the bits I need.

and another toy to play with

I will be doing a bit more today so will up date as soon as I can

cmc_ent

looks like its going to look nice in the end.

whats the dimensions of your batons and mdf?

thanks

carlos 318is

Standard Member
Well just tried to weight test the bracket with some lifting weight and it snapped the string :laugh: so I think its going to be hang and hope

carlos 318is

Standard Member
Well I was a bit worried about hanging the TV with out weight testing the bracket but all seems fine now just a few more jobs to do and it will be all done.:clap: have to finish it on Friday as the carpet fitter is coming on Saturday so best pull my finger out

barney007

Looks good matey .... :thumbsup:

thinks thats every ones fear when hanging a tv on the wall .... will it drop :eek:

can you tell me were you got the strobe lighting strip from?

never bothered with them myself in the past so never looked them up or understood how they work ie on switch on all one unit.... thinking i wanna dable now :D... if you could point me in right direction be good

barney

redboy1

Im gagging to do this. Ive built a long cabinet in gloss white bit like the ikea one but without the little door things in the middle, But now were looking to move so i have to wait till we get a new home now:(

carlos 318is

Standard Member
Thanks guys

The rope light I got from lidl baggin £10.00 I have some more pics just got to load them on the pc carpet I hope is getting fitted in the morning so it should all be done then

Thanks god had a week from hell

carlos 318is

Standard Member
Sorry not been on for a few days as been back to work:mad: but its almost done the carpet fitter has been and gone:D just need to make up a small blacking plate and it will be all done :thumbsup:

Thanks god

I will get some pics up over the next day