My first plasma

BlueNose66

Standard Member
Reaction score
Just created a TV Room, went for the Hitachi 7200 after reading the reviews on here and in the mags, went for the Denon DVD-1920 and Denon AVR-1906 Receiver with the range of Radius speakers and an Alphason A3 stand.

Very very impressed with the set up, especially when watching Private Ryan on DVD, it felt as if I was there on the beach with them, next time I watch it I will wear my tin hat. :D

Cheers to the folks who have given me some advice on here in the past. :smashin:

Post a pic when you find time. Sounds like a pretty good set up.

BlueNose66 said:
Just created a TV Room, went for the Hitachi 7200 after reading the reviews on here and in the mags, went for the Denon DVD-1920 and Denon AVR-1906 Receiver with the range of Radius speakers and an Alphason A3 stand.

Very very impressed with the set up, especially when watching Private Ryan on DVD, it felt as if I was there on the beach with them, next time I watch it I will wear my tin hat. :D

Cheers to the folks who have given me some advice on here in the past. :smashin:

Sounds a nice set up :smashin:

Saving private Ryan is one of the best films, soundtrack-wise, IMO.

Up the Villa ;)

151ce1229e.jpg

9b741d920f.jpg

1da046f098.jpg

:)

nice pics but not worth falling off the back of the sofa for trying to take that second one lol

more seriously though i like the look of the denons how much did they come in at? im thinking about what to buy to power my gallos?!

smiders29 said:
nice pics but not worth falling off the back of the sofa for trying to take that second one lol

more seriously though i like the look of the denons how much did they come in at? im thinking about what to buy to power my gallos?!

The Denon DVD was approx £250 and the Receiver when originally quoted was the 1905 running at £250 but this has been replaced with the 1906, this was running at around the same price but I had it quoted as a batch lot as I had a detailed breakdown when I first enquired back in May.

zest said:
bluenose 66 you could do with a universal remote!!!!!!!!!!

Put the mobile phone in there with the digital phone and I don't know which one to pick up first when the phone goes. :rotfl:

Speaking to Seven Oaks and they were saying there is a device for around £150 where you can set up Macros to do different things, I will invest in one of these very soon. :thumbsup:

Go to the remotes forum on here and they will sort you out with something.

BlueNose66 said:
Put the mobile phone in there with the digital phone and I don't know which one to pick up first when the phone goes. :rotfl:

Speaking to Seven Oaks and they were saying there is a device for around £150 where you can set up Macros to do different things, I will invest in one of these very soon. :thumbsup:

LOL :D

I just got the harmony 655 (rec on the forum) off ebay for £50 and its fantastic.

:thumbsup:

dickst3 said:
LOL :D

I just got the harmony 655 (rec on the forum) off ebay for £50 and its fantastic.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Will have to have a look at one of these :smashin:

Congratulations!!! :clap:

Good choice on all toys!!! :thumbsup:

Cheers :hiya:

Denon kit does look smart and it always gets good write ups...gr8 set up BN

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom