My first LCD

S

satvia geez3r

Finally managed to buy myself a LE27T51B.. my first LCD and im a bit of a noob in regards to AV. This TV will be used ONLY for my xbox 360 in the bedroom (watch TV downstairs). Just wondering if anyone could give any experiences or pointers as to the best set up.. 2 things that spring to mind, should I disable the DNIe? (hear lots of people do this) and also what would be the best leads to use, component or VGA? I think I got the AV component leads with the 360 premium pack so I guess i'd be using them but just wanted to make sure this would give me about the best PQ I could get thru the 360/sammy.

Any other advice would be appreciated, I know colour settings ect are normally down to the individual's likes so i'll tinker about with that but just I don't whats new in LCD's where I may miss a trick.

Thanks for any help ppl :thumbsup:

I'm interested in buying the 23" model as my first LCD, so i'd be interested to hear any comments you have regarding this set. :)

Im sure there's quite a few good reviews on this site somwhere and hear it's pretty good value for money but cos I haven't seen much HD footage and good LCD's in action im gonna find it hard to compare. From what I gather though it's bound to be an improvement on my 25" Sanyo CRT (5 years old).

I'll post my thoughts when I've got it set up though.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom