my first gallery posting :)

Discussion in 'Members DIY Home Cinema Showcases' started by rozzar, Jan 2, 2007.

1. rozzar

rozzar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Equipment list see signature :)

Panasonic plasma- one of them currys specials for £810 delivered. Thankfully mine isn't plagued by purple snakes so everythings groovy
    Looks really decent with freeview and even better fed from component from the Pioneer 747a dvd player.
    Very happy with it indeed
    After i'd uploaded the pics i noticed the camera lens was looking a bit grubby in the shots. I could have gone and taken more but i haven't.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    eagle eyed viewers will notice the scrummy new Rel Stadium next to the table (with the remotes on top). What a sub...sounds awesome :wow:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Polk RT/FX rear dipoles with Mordaunt Short 304 rear centre. I have some THX Kef rears but they were too large so they're going in my own place!
    [​IMG]
    My proper stereo stuff -Plinius amps and upsampling cd player
    [​IMG]
    New Sony RDRHX860 dvd recorder too. Thoroughly recommended.

I have the matching 5 tier rack to the 3 tier that the Plinius amps and cd player are on. The tv will go on that, with the centre speakers drivers more on a horizontal plane with the Wharfedale Harewood fronts.

Other than that, it'll do bearing in mind i'm still very much a 'music' person, not movies :)

2. Daddy k

Daddy k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,351
    nice kit!

dusters still on the to buy list thou ;)

3. Member 96948

Member 96948
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,253
    I am eagle eyed and I've spotted the ATC C4C. Does this portend things to come? If so, believe me, you're on the right track. Ignore the M&K nay sayers, speakers don't come any better (lucky sod).

Russell

4. rozzar

rozzar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    er most things were dusted actually prior to picture apart from the AV amp and dvd recorder. Which i forgot about :suicide:

It is an ATC C4C active centre, yes. It is very impressive, yes but i really am not a fan of their 2 channel stuff sonically. It all sounds a bit too monitor-y and analytical and my Wharfedale Harewoods really do an amazing job of conveying music well. Their ceramic tweeters are amongst the best i've ever heard, quite a lot better than the Vifa unit in the ATC :)

5. Jon Boy

Jon Boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +81
    Nice kit but that spaghetti junction of wires :thumbsdow

Jon