My Father's photos collection

Martin.D

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to post some of my fathers photos "with his permission of course" he's not familiar with these forums so I asked him if he minded me sharing, "of course not" he said..

So here we go...

Comments welcome.

Last edited:
Bit useful your Dad with a camera judging by these :thumbsup:

Difficult to pick favourites but I'm going to go with #1 and #8

I liked them all but my my favourites photos are number 3 and 6.

Thankyou for the kind comments, most of the shots are taken with a Nikon D300 or a Sony A700.

He's only just found Flickr but he's added a few here.

In the next couple of weeks I shall be joining in with a Nikon D90, I hope to learn something from him :)

EDIT - More comment's are always welcome..

Thankyou for the kind comments, most of the shots are taken with a Nikon D300 or a Sony A700.

He's only just found Flickr but he's added a few here.

In the next couple of weeks I shall be joining in with a Nikon D90, I hope to learn something from him :)

EDIT - More comment's are always welcome..

Nice little place PB hitchhiked over to my sister there a few times in the late 80's usually took no more than 24Hrs... is there still a lake with a waterski pully on it???

BTW your dad's photo number % was best for me :)

Nice little place PB hitchhiked over to my sister there a few times in the late 80's usually took no more than 24Hrs... is there still a lake with a waterski pully on it???

Yep it's still there just down from Elsen, little cold at the moment for Water Skiing :eek:

BTW your dad's photo number % was best for me :)

I guess % is the number 6 key :smashin:

These are very nice, really like the steamboat and the swan, well done your dad.

Mark.

Great photos! Interesting, well made. I'd love to have photos like that in my collection.

Hard to pick a fav. I think nr 6 is really good picture - I like the mood and composition ;)

More please :smashin:

Hello there

For some reson I thought I had commented on these :confused:

A very nice set indeed:smashin:

Really do like #6:thumbsup:

Keep them coming.

Cheers Holo:smashin::smashin:

Thank you for the comments guys, when he adds them to Flickr I shall add some more..

Here is one I missed, fat robin!

Very easy on the eye , the lot:thumbsup:
To add interest a little more on where they were taken would be nice:smashin:
Thanks for sharing

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom