• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

My Dream finally materialised

Lambo mad

IMG_1124.jpg

Samsung 40" 1080P
Samsung 5.1 1000w surround sound and 1080P upscaling DVD player
Xbox 360
Blue neons

I'm only a 19 year old student so for me this is all i can manage.
No impressive house and stuff i'm affraid

It's pretty pathetic really compared to everyone elses on here

Last edited:

scartlead

Certainly wouldnt call it pathetic !....Looks superb. Well Done.

Last edited:

Riverslide

Yep, it's really nice what you got here.:thumbsup:

topcourier

Looks good, at the end of the day we all have a budget to stick to, as long as you are happy with it, that's all that matters. By the way where did you get the blue lights? and do they plug straight into the mains? Cheers :smashin:

scartlead

IanW

Very nice, much better than when I was a student. . . . although it was a long time ago, and there were not such niceties. :blush:

Ian.

Besides, it does not matter what you have, there is always something better else out there. :suicide:

Hooblue

Nice setup there Lambo. All I had when I was a student was a little 14" TV and hi-fi! Great system to build on.

Oh, and I guess music? :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom