1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Dixie Wrecked

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by hotguy8289, May 10, 2005.

1. hotguy8289

hotguy8289

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all. I've gotten a headache over this issue. Perhaps someone has an idea I haven't thought of. I have a Pioneer Elite ES1000DV or XV-DV1000 (they're the same) HTIB. I cannot listen to DD 5.1 or DTS from external sources. Yes, it has the capability. 2 digital optical and 1 digital coaxial inputs are there. My trouble is, I have lost the remote. And only through the remote (apparently) can one change the Vid1, Vid2, Vid3 or TV inputs from analog to digital. I've been using a remote from a lesser Pioneer model which works for almost everything else. I spent 2 hours with the people at Oneforall today trying to get codes for it. No-Go. Nothing on remotecentral is close to it. I've got a Pronto & a Neo (and a few other brands). The button I need is called "SYS MENU". Anybody have a raw code they can email me? Ideas where to get this? I may be doomed to buy the factory remote at $60 but I thought I'd check here first. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tony