Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

My Dixie Wrecked

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by hotguy8289, May 10, 2005.

1. hotguy8289

hotguy8289

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all. I've gotten a headache over this issue. Perhaps someone has an idea I haven't thought of. I have a Pioneer Elite ES1000DV or XV-DV1000 (they're the same) HTIB. I cannot listen to DD 5.1 or DTS from external sources. Yes, it has the capability. 2 digital optical and 1 digital coaxial inputs are there. My trouble is, I have lost the remote. And only through the remote (apparently) can one change the Vid1, Vid2, Vid3 or TV inputs from analog to digital. I've been using a remote from a lesser Pioneer model which works for almost everything else. I spent 2 hours with the people at Oneforall today trying to get codes for it. No-Go. Nothing on remotecentral is close to it. I've got a Pronto & a Neo (and a few other brands). The button I need is called "SYS MENU". Anybody have a raw code they can email me? Ideas where to get this? I may be doomed to buy the factory remote at $60 but I thought I'd check here first. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tony