1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Decision

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Tejpal, Oct 12, 2002.

1. Tejpal

Tejpal

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If anyone remembers my previous post, that was about which speakers I should get to match with my NAD C370.
    The overall opinions were the B&W 301 or 302........

I have just been to sevenoaks in Nottingham. They had them both displayed next to each other. At first the 302 look like a large bookshelf, it had the grill of so it looked very nice. I then looked around for the 301, and I was VERY surprised to see it next to the 302, it was TINY! the speaker encloser was less than 1/2 the size of the 302. I was shocked. I have booked an appointment to demo it, but im not sure if I should bring my NAD amplifier with me, would that look abit strange, or that normal?
    to be honest I didnt really demo my nad alot, so it will give to test my amp as well.

My main question is; If i like the B&Ws, what CD played would you recommend?? Im not sure what CD player I should Test it with, and also to buy. Would you recommened me buying a NAD cd player too ?

Thanks for any replys